Saturday, September 10, 2016

"Get Ready To Miss Me" the Newest From April Kry [Listen Here]


Inspired by the female powerhouse singers in the 90s, rising country star April Kry has released her new single “Get Ready To Miss Me.” Combined with April’s impressive vocals, the song puts a modern twist on the 90s vibe all the while celebrating female empowerment. “Get Ready To Miss Me” is available on iTunes and Spotify yesterday.


“Growing up, I remember listening to such powerful female voices that inspired and empowered me. As I was writing and searching for songs to release for my next single and EP, this one stood out to me as something that's not only modern and fun that will resonate with a younger demographic, but a song that liberates and empowers the listener to take a stand for themselves in whatever circumstance or relationship they're in,” said Kry. “This message is so important to me, and needed right now in country radio! I hope y'all love it as much as I do.”
From a young age, Kry has always looked up to 90s country singers such as Martina McBride, Faith Hill and Shania Twain. In the forthcoming video for “Get Ready To Miss Me,” Kry recreates different iconic scenes from their most known music videos to honor the singers she has looked up to the most. You can check out “Get Ready To Miss Me” via iTunes, Spotify, or by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment